Pearson College London
Due to the COVID-19 Global emergency we currently not able to offer face-to-face appointments. To book a telephone or video session please register by clicking on the button above.
Please also consider the following options for additional support:
- Student Nightline (6pm to 8am term time) Tel: (+44) 207 631 0101 Text: 07717 989 900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nightline.org.uk - Currently running a reduced service.
- Samaritans Tel: 116 123 (free) Email: email@example.com Website: www.samaritans.org
- Crisis Text Line: Text SHOUT to 85258
- PAPYRUS HOPELINE UK Tel: 0800 068 4141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.papyrus-uk.org
If you require URGENT SUPPORT:
- Contact your GP and ask for an urgent appointment
- NHS Direct - dial 111
- Emergency Services - dial 999
- A&E: You can access emergency help from your nearest A&E department
Resources for looking after your mental health during the current pandemic can be found here:
Resource for members of the black community for free counselling and support: